Re: Dayton....

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 14:35:11 PDT

Alan is a very modest man. His V100 was awesome. Having restored 2 M series
armored vehicles myself, I know how much effort went into his machine. Great
Job Alan.

In addition, his German Schwimmer (spelling) sorry, was just beautiful.
There were 2 there, both fresh ground up restorations. The second one owned
by Randy Smith and equally well done.

Congrats!

Jon Shoop