Dayton....

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 15:24:28 PDT

Hi Alan,
Your V-100 was very nice!

I never did see Lee, but I heard he was there.

All,
A good meet. It was hot and humid and it rained like a fire hose at times,
but everyone had fun. The inside of the convention center was nicely air
conditioned The biggest display of MV bicycles I've ever seen.

The Amtrk (sp?) giving rides in the pond was impressive. I had never seen
one of these running before, much less swimming.

Brought two large empty suitcases and filled them. Filled the carry-on too!

I guess some of the items I bought got the attention of TSA as they left a
note in one of my suitcases. The note just said they opened the suitcase
and items may be re-arranged.

Regards,

Glen

"Chance favors the prepared mind." ~ Louis Pasteur