2nd Annual Steel Soldiers Off-Road Rally

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 06:30:37 PDT

Hey All,
Sorry to get this invite out so last minute! We are having our 2nd Annual
Rally at Haspin Acres in Laurel, IN on July 14th-16th. There should be
about 7 or 8 M35s, a couple of M715s, maybe a M37, a Jeep or two and my 404
Mog there. It is an informal gathering and camping trip. There is no
charge for the event, only the admission fee to the off-road park. We had a
great time last year even though it poured the rain. Most of us are
planning on arriving on Friday the 14th around noon or a little later and
staying through sunday noonish. If you would like some more information,
please visit the SS website at:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=78

or email me directly. Hope some of you can make it!
Chris

Chris Stansbury, O.D.
108 West Second Avenue
Franklin, VA 23851