Re: New Toys

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 09:28:03 PDT

I hesitate to call trucker "stupid" (or anyone) I do not know what kind of
help he might have had other than seller; and he might have been glad to get
back haul coming this way, load was in central Ohio and his home is only
about 30 miles from me. Broker might have had him sitting for days waiting
for a load. You never know what circumstances the other fellow is having to
cope with.

 - I have seen some hauled where these items were removed with "blue wrench"
even lug nuts.

Mine were in excellent condition, even bolts that had been removed were
saved and given to me,