Re: New Toys

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 15:48:44 PDT

You're right, I apologize, I shouldn't have said that, but its just that a
heck of a lot of people seem to want stuff hauled for less than what it
costs the trucker to do the job properly. I feel that guy got taken.

I just hauled for two different people and they were more than fair with me.
One of them is on this list and posts quite often.

Sonny