Pics Patton tank museum fort knox ky

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 09:55:28 PDT

http://1plant4u.smugmug.com/Military/203508

Just finished posting the pictures I took at the Patton Tank Museum at
Fort Knox KY last Sunday on my way back from Dayton. If anyone sees
anything out of place please let me know. I am now going to start back
to work on the Dayton pics.

The Mark V exhibit is new, they were working on it while we were there.
  I got to be the first on to push the button to activate the laser
pointer to show were the round hit to take out the tank. They had gone
to great lengths to recreate the actual scene and I think they did a
good job.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi