Military Vehicles, September 1996,: Re: Questions from a newbie?

Re: Questions from a newbie?

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 10:08:52 -0600

At 07:11 AM 9/5/96 -0600, Chris Hoover wrote:
>Okay. I'm new to this. I don't own anything yet.
>
>I saw a Ferret parked on the street in Denver a month ago, and fell in love.
>The only problem with it, as I see it, is that it only seats two. I'm
>wondering if there is a small, wheeled, apc that perhaps has a crew of 2,
>and seats 4?
>
>Also, I'm wondering if anybody could suggest a book covering armored
>vehicles over the last 30-40 years. The two books I found that were very
>usefull as far as information and completeness went were both US only, and
>only covered to just past WWII.
>
>Any information is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>
>Chris

Chris-

I don't know if you are interested or not, but there is a military vehicle
club here in Denver. We meet the first Friday of the month. If you want
more information please e-mail me at jscott@henge.com

Also where in Denver did you see the Ferret?

Will Scott
jscott@henge.com