Military Vehicles, September 1996,: Re: tank

Re: tank

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 08:38:12 -0600

At 10:36 AM 9/21/96 -0500, Walt Baxley wrote:
>I am interested in purchasing a light to medium battle tank. I prefer WWII
>american vintage. Do you know where I can go to find a seller in the US.
>
>Thanks
>Walt

Walt-

In the Supply Line July 1996 issue from the MVPA there was at least three
listing for tanks. That is one source. I would suggest that all members of
this listing check out the MVPA, if you haven't done so. It is well worth
it to be a member. In the back of the Supply Line there is several business
listed as well as other smaller groups. AOLers search MVPA, on the net
search MVPA to get their web page.

Another source:

The Motor Pool
Frank Buck (Good guy talked with him at the national convention)
(717) 421-8278
(717) 629-3431

Specializing in WWII Trucks &Armour