To: mil-veh @ skylee.com ("'mv'") @ internet
cc: (bcc: Chuck Chriss/QXCOM)
From: sac1 @ mvulo.mv.lucent.com ("Chooljian Steven A.") @ Internet @ WORLDCOM
Date: 10/15/96 09:17:00 AM CDT
Subject: Bendix Brake Booster for M-37

Howdy--

I hear there's a booster from Bendix that can be spliced into the M-37
brake system with no change of pedals, just a little plumbing. The booster
is said to provide
considerable and much needed improvement in the M-37's stopping power. Has
anybody done this or can anybody provide a part number?

Steve
schooljian@lucent.com