Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: your order

Re: your order

Maurizio Beretta (pierino@mbox.vol.it)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 07:12:32 +0100

At 14.52 16/12/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Maurizio,
>
>I am sorry it took until today to get back to you, but there was quite a
>pile of office work waiting for me after our return from the Far East.
>
>To make everybody's life easier we have re-sent your order by air mail
>today. The poster set is in a black tube and the book in a white carton
>mailer. Both packages have bright colored USM stickers on them to make
>them look "more official". We hope it will help!
>
>If you do receive our original mailing to you, please be so kind to
>notify us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you
>will receive the packages we sent today very soon.
>
>Season's Greetings!
>
>Nanette van Nierop
>USM, Inc.

according to previous message about the vendors,

> Maybe a good purpose of this list might
>be to discuss the vendors that are reputable and those that are not.

I've sent this I've received about a package coming from USA probably
missing in Xmas postal jam.

I think this is a good work "customer oriented"...

Maurizio

Maurizio Beretta pierino@mbox.vol.it
Chiasso, 11 Maurizio_Beretta@rcm.inet.it
I - Milan 20155