Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@pi.net)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:14:54 +0100

Gerry Davison wrote:

> In message Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:40:53 +0100,
> Maurizio Beretta <pierino@mbox.vol.it> writes:
>
> > At 10.50 16/12/96 -0600, you wrote:
> > According to the above, that's to inform the list I've sent a couple of
> > fax to Beachwood and to Chris Evans books, 2 (two) weeks ago without any
> > answer since now...
>
> I sent two faxes to Chris Evans about October and didn't get any answer
> either. I've seen thier advertisements - on which they're very big - but
> perhaps they're so big they don't need customers like you and I. Anyway
> as far as I'm concerned Chris Evans is now definitely a dodgy character.
>
> regards
> Gerry Davison - Denmark

Gerry, I send some faxes to Chris Evans and I got an answer about
2 months later, I also got some books another month later, and I
am still waiting for some other books that he should send a month
after I got the books. Last month he send me a fax and it said
that the second shipment, which had to come over from the States,
"got lost at sea!!". Sounds like the U-boats are back!!,anyway I'm
waiting for the second shipment for 7 months now.

Regards,
Auke Dijkstra