Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: M151A2 ???

Re: M151A2 ???

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:47:34 EST

Check with Alan Beardsmore in England. I once saw a Japanese MV magazine
that showed and Italian dealer with 1/2 cut M151A1's. I'm aware of
dealers in US that sold parts to Israel. US bodies are sometimes
available . Repros don't look like the originals. Two or three new
surplus bodies have been for sale for around $4,000 US.

D & L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555
Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545