Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: M-37 info

Re: M-37 info

shaver@IMAP1.ASU.EDU
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 12:13:00 -0700 (MST)

Dear Bob,
Considering that the vehicle has such low mileage, been stored inside ,
and is still very complete, 2500 dollars is a very good price for an M-37.
I can't comment about the transfer case without driving it myself. All
parts are available to repair it however, from various parts dealers
around the country.

Thanks, Happy Holidays, Rod Shavers Halftrack and Scout Car Parts
shaver@imap1.asu.edu