Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: MV vendors...

Re: MV vendors...

dunlops@racotek.com
Tue, 07 Jan 97 17:15:06

All,

I would like to add that I have purchased items from Beachwood several times
over the last year and have received excellent service. They had several items
unavailable elsewhere, including the correct horsehair matting that goes between
the radiator and front grille for my CJ-2a.

-Steve Dunlop