Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: MB BOdy

Re: MB BOdy

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:40:19 EST

I sold the last of my Genmarc bodies right quick after the word got out
that they were closing down. I do have a grill, front fenders and hood
left from Genmarc. Also, I am now stocking another company's line of
repro bodies, have 1 Willys common style in stock for $2500.00. Also
windshield, fenders, etc. in stock. I can order Willys or Ford bodies.
Overseas shipment takes 2 months, so plan ahead.

Daryl

D & L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555