From: Regiwell A. Francis <Bentels@Caribsurf.com>
To: hummer-list@azstarnet.com
Subject: HML Hummers for export only.
Date: Thursday, January 16, 1997 9:18 AM

Hi all
I am Regiwell Francis ( V47RF / N1GJH ) living in St.Kitts in the West
Indies.
I am looking for a Hummer which has been writen off by Insurance that
cannot be
used in the U.S. again. I will deel with the exporting.
Will prefer:

4 dr Hard or Soft,CTIS,Winch,Drive Line protection,( NO wagons, NO Gas).

send info to :

Regiwell Francis
Box 422 Bird Rock
St.Kitts, West Indies.