Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: G789 ? -Reply

Re: G789 ? -Reply

Jeff Smith M*V*P (mvpc@erols.com)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 13:30:49 -0800

MAJ wrote:

> The "G" designation makes me believe it is WWII USMC. They used the
> "G" designation for their vehicles during WWII. For example, the MB/GPW
> was a G503. I don't recall the actual designations, but they did the same
> with the WC series. Do you know the trailer's weight classification? I
> would assume that the 700 designations would be in the 3/4 to one ton
> range.
>
> Do you do wiring harnesses for Ford GTB "Burma Jeeps?"
>
> Jim Rice
> RICEJ@USAFAS.ARMY.MIL [work]

> Jeff Smith M*V*Pthanks for the reply.
its a 24 volt harness, and i know what the class is. but "G" numbers go
all the way up to present day. I just wish I new what trailer it is.
we only do wiring harnesses for M-Series Military Vehicles (24 Volt).
Kevin at Precision is the one for WWII harnesses, his number is
914-557-6156.
thanks again!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
http:www.greyware.com/MVP