Military Vehicles, February 1997,: Re: wanted US WW2 -Modern Flame thrower parts and complete

Re: wanted US WW2 -Modern Flame thrower parts and complete

Scott Family (jscott@henge.com)
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 19:26:47 -0700

At 12:01 AM 2/4/97 -0500, Rick Green wrote:
>I am looking for any flame thrower parts and complete units. I collect
>and shoot this items. If you know where any are for sale please let me
>know. they are not regulated like most firearms. So you could send one
>UPS. Thanks jason

Jason-

Try the Yankee Trader in Denver. I thought they might have somthing, but I
can't recall. Their number is (303) 480-1132

Will Scott
RMMVHS
MVPA
jscott@henge.com