Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: New Member Intro

Re: New Member Intro

ROD_DIERY (ROD_DIERY@onaustralia.com.au)
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:42:23 -0800

----------
> From: jaguar@gate.net
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: New Member Intro
> Date: Saturday, 22 February, 1997 9:31
>
> Hello,
>
> I am Doug Bohannon from Winter Haven, FL. I am interested in all types of

> military vehicles and am into WWII reenacting as a Russian infantryman. I
have a
> hobby shop, The Tactical Edge, that specailizes in Historical wargames in

> miniature and military models.
>
> I currently have the following military vehicles in various stages of
repair.
> British Light Weight Land Rover
> British Austin Champ Jeep
> U.S. M-37 Dodge
> U.S. M-26 Pershing (with a Sherman turrent)
>
> Most of these are on display at my hobby shop but the Light Weight Land
Rover is
> in my garage waiting a new set of rear axles.
>
> I am a member of the First Florida Chapter of the MVPA.
>
> Doug Bohannon
> jaguar@gate.net
> (941) 401-8221

Hi there Doug,

Nice to meet a fellow Austin Champ owner. I can highly recommend that you
visit Paul Freimanis' excellent Austin Champ home page at
http://www.merlin.net.au/~freimani/index.htm

Should you ever need any information on the Champ, I have a number of the
original manuals, handbooks and instructions covering it.

Cheers

Rod Diery
Kulin Western Australia
Austin Champ owner and 'would be' restorer
ROD_DIERY@onaustralia.com.au