Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: Studebaker M29C "Weasel" Wanted

Re: Studebaker M29C "Weasel" Wanted

shaver@imap1.asu.edu
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 00:40:48 -0700 (MST)

Contact Russ Morgan in Loveland, Colorado at 970-669-9099. He has
weasels for sale, and knows much about history of Mountain Troops and
their equipment.