Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: LARC V and DUKW

Re: LARC V and DUKW

Joe Workman (jwork@inetnebr.com)
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:33:07 -0600

Rob: I have the following DUKW related manuals TM9802, TM91802B, and ORD
8SNL G-501. I can copy anything you might need. I believe you can find a
very good reproduction of most desirable manuals from Portrayal Press,
Andover, NJ phone # (201) 579-5781. I tried to fax you some of the things
we discussed but I could not get your fax to take the documents.

Joe

> From: RKiser8375@aol.com
> To: mil-veh@skylee.com
> Subject: LARC V and DUKW
> Date: Wednesday, March 26, 1997 5:25 PM
>
> Does anyone know where I could get manuals and detailed
measurements/drawings