Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Fwd: M76

Fwd: M76

RKiser8375@aol.com
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:50:35 -0500 (EST)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj: Fwd: M76
Date: 97-03-26 12:05:43 EST
From: RKiser8375
To: G740
CC: mil-veh@skylee.com

Contact Russ Morgan in Loveland, Colorado at 970-669-9099. He is currently
rebuilding an M76 Otter and knows where parts are on the East and West coast.
Note: he is primarily a dealer, not a collector. So, if you can find the
parts on your own, you might get a better deal. I have only spoken to him on
the phone, and have never done business with him. Good luck!

Rob Kiser
rkiser8375@aol.com