Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] Re: Gas / Ethanol

[MV] Re: Gas / Ethanol

chrispho@wave.park.wy.us
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 08:27:58 -0600

>Has anyone converted a MV to run on pure ethanol?
>
>-Steve Dunlop
>Minneapolis

Hello all,
I too would like to know if anyone has converted an MV to run on
straight alcohol.
I've got a M-35 that hasn't been run for about twenty years. Everything
needs to be rebuilt and if it would be cheaper to produce my own fuel to
operate it I'm interested.
I have heard that some farmers in North Dakota produce their own fuels for
both gasoline and diesel tractors. Does anyone know any facts on this. Or
of any place that I could do some research of this?

Thanks for the help!
Todd Hall
Cody Wyoming