Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] stuff for sale

Re: [MV] stuff for sale

Gary Douglas Akerman (gakerma@emory.edu)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 17:06:21 -0400 (EDT)

my most sincere apologies. i am sorry i did not state my location. this
is a pet peeve of mine as well. i am located in atlanta ga, usa as is 1
battery. the other batteries and teh stretchers are located in rockford
il, usa.
doug