Military Vehicles, April 1997,: [MV] Re: What else but DUKW's

[MV] Re: What else but DUKW's

Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@pi.net)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:53:02 -0700

Jerry Coles (MS Mail) wrote:

> Auke
> thanks for your reply and information.
> Will you be going to the Amphibious rally in Belgium ???
> It is on the weekend 10 -11 of May just north of Liege.
> If you just vist please say hello, Daves DUKW has a large B on the side and
> it's registration number is US xxxxx.
> We met some Dutch people last year on a Amphibious metting in the Lake
> District in North West England and Yorkshire. They had several GP-A jeeps
> and they liked the lovely lakes and scenery.
>
> Regards
> Jerry

Jerry, I don't know yet if we will come to the amphib, 10 May is
in 2 weeks, that's a bit to soon for us, but we will see.

Best Regards,

Auke Dijkstra
Haaksbergen Holland