Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] Flat OD paint?

Re: [MV] Flat OD paint?

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 23:08:44 -0400

The same thing that makes that paint so easy to mark up makes it just as
easy to touch up or spot in. There's no paint I know of which will look
correct, yet resist what you're asking it to. You should easily be able to
touch up anything (it's just primer) that happens to it from spray cans or
hand valve setup.. A friend of mine goes over his like that before each
show and nearly paints the whole Jeep sometimes . Totally undetectabe and
as easy as cleaning it. Besides, I'm sure combat Jeeps had stains. and rub
marks.

Regards,

JP