Military Vehicles, April 1997,: Re: [MV] Armored Personnel Carriers in Texas

Re: [MV] Armored Personnel Carriers in Texas

Front Line Military Vehicles (flmv@netrax.net)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:21:03 -0400

RKiser8375@aol.com wrote:

> According to AP reports, "Two armored personnel carriers rolled into place
> Tuesday in Texas..." I was wondering if anyone knows what type of APC's they
> are using and where they got them? I seem to recall that they used a Humber
> Pig in L.A., and someone went and bought all of the Humber Pig's from Budge's
> in England. Just curious to know what they are using in Texas and where they
> got them.
>
> Rob Kiser
> rkiser8375@aol.com
>
> ===
JUST CAUGHT FOOTAGE ON CNN---2EA M113'S ON A LOW-BOY TRAILER, 1EA CAMO,
1EA MARKED AS A SHERIFF DEPT. VEHICLE.. WONDER IF THEY HAVE LEARNED
ANYTHING ABOUT THESE SORT OF SITUATIONS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS???
GUESS WE'LL ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES