Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] Portrayal Press

Re: [MV] Portrayal Press

edwester (edwester@auburn.campus.mci.net)
Thu, 1 May 1997 08:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

>To all -
> Has anyone ever ordered manuals from Portrayal Press? I did today
>and I was wondering about their reputation and quality. Also how long does
>it take to get the manuals? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks - Joe

Joseph,

I just received several manuals for an M37 reproduced by Portrayal Press. I
was very impressed with the quality of the reproductions. A few drawings
could have been a little better but given the overall quality of the rest of
the manual I suspect the originals of those few pages might not have been
that great. They are bound like the originals and except for a small note
about Portrayal Press could pass for originals (at least to my eyes). I
didn't order directly from Portrayal so can't speak to their speed.

Ed