Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] 52 M135 auto trans

Re: [MV] 52 M135 auto trans

Underground Utilities - Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Sun, 11 May 1997 23:01:55 -0500

I haven't seen an answer to your question on the list. I know nothing about
M135's so don't take this to the bank. Sounds like the problem is in the
transfer case (asuming it is seperate from your transmission) could be
something as simple as a shifting fork allowing the low gear to remain
engaged while engaging the high range at the same time which would lock up
the transfer case. Hopefully nothing serious and with any luck someone who
knows M135's has answered by private E-mail.

Good Luck!

Tom Chism
1942 CCKW-353
Independence, KS USA