Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] WW II BMW Motorcycles with sidecars

Re: [MV] WW II BMW Motorcycles with sidecars

CTphotoguy@aol.com
Fri, 16 May 1997 04:13:41 -0400 (EDT)

>As it turns out, my buddy was not aware of the value of the >>motorcycles.
He had a couple of the K75's and sold them both >in the 1970's
>for about $800 each. Now, of course, he's kicking himself >when he realizes
>that today, they apparently go for around $10K to $20K.
he shouldnt feel too bad, the same happened with alot of bikes a $500 indian
in the 70s couldnow be worth $30k or more.
A shelby cobra or used ferrari racer could once be gotten for a couple
thousand topping out at over a million a couple years ago.