Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] M43/M37 gas tank

Re: [MV] M43/M37 gas tank

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Mon, 19 May 1997 16:59:32 -0400

Sounds like you better just make one. We've restored a WWII gen set that
we bought at a farm sale a few years ago but were stuck on finding a gas
tank and the side govers for the skid moounted unit. Everything else was
there including some spare parts and handcrank. ANy one have these side
shields and gas tank?

Daryl
D&L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St.