Military Vehicles, May 1997,: Re: [MV] WWII Memorial in Washington, DC

Re: [MV] WWII Memorial in Washington, DC

packratt@erols.com
Sat, 24 May 1997 19:37:53 -0400

Jim Rice wrote:

> Has anyone have heard anything about a WWII Memorial being built in
> Washington, D.C. My sister got a thing in the mail supposedly from
> the
> American Battle Monuments Commission, signed by General Fred F.
> Woerner,USA (Ret).

You might try posting this question in alt.military.collecting. They
have some people who seem to be knowledgeable of the current scams.

packratt