Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] Re: State Farm Insurance?

Re: [MV] Re: State Farm Insurance?

FIREBASEZ@aol.com
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 00:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 97-06-02 23:57:03 EDT, SHayesHolg@ea.com (Hayes-Holgate,
Shaun) writes:

> if i recall correctly you had just purchased a ferret. well how do
>you like it and
> what have you done with it lately? i'm just curious because i always
>wonder
> what some of the owners of heavyduty ,dare i say non-practical,
>machines
> do with them once they're sitting in the driveway.
>
> haze
> m-43
> van, b.c.
>>----------

I love the Ferret. It is more fun than I thought it would be. I have taken it
out four wheeling, worked on it alot, and driven it around the neighborhood
to watch peoples expressions. All the neighborhood kids love to pile on and
ride up and down the street. The local law enforcement officers stop by to
see it, and they know that it is available to them if needed.

It is an honorary DARE (Drug Awareness Resistance Education) Police vehicle,
and has
Departmental markings that can be put on for parades and exhibits.

I am scheduled for a 4th of July parade, and a police officers association
picnic.
Byron
California