Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] My Obsession/Jeep War Stories - Long

Re: [MV] My Obsession/Jeep War Stories - Long

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 22:39:14 -0700

Jason,
What a great story! Thanks for passing it along. We all dream of finding
that "Jeep in a crate"!

Regards,
Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ