Military Vehicles, June 1997,: [MV] M38A1 F-Head Engine Oil Leak

[MV] M38A1 F-Head Engine Oil Leak

Andrea/Michael Seils (mseils@tcsn.net)
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:51:12 -0500

>Hello all:
>
>I am new to this list and hope that some of you out there can help me
locate a owners manual for my 1952 M38A1 Jeep. I am looking for a manual
that will show me what and where my snorkle gear consists of and where it
goes. It is soon to be hunting season here in CA and am hoping that I will
have the jeep ready to cross a few of the streams that my two wheel drive
couldn't. I had my rear main seal replaced last week and hope to have the
jeep up and running by this weekend. Also does anyone know where I can get
an original carb? For those of you that wrote me before with snorkle info,
could you please tell me what your kit consists of.

thanks in advance

mike

mseils@tcsn