Military Vehicles, June 1997,: [MV] Re: American Military

[MV] Re: American Military

Stu Ellis (stu@bit-net.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 08:43:37 -0400

sparkes@fast.net wrote:

> Uh Oh,
>
> I just bought something from them. Found there web page on the net. I will get
> you the address since I'm sure I printed it down. I also have there phone no.
> I ordered a radio from them and gave them my Visa casr number.
>
> If they have been dishonest I would be interested in the facts, since I ordered
> a $300.00 radio from them on Monday of this week. They seemed fine on the
> phone.
>
> I found the paper right here at my computer. The address I got off their web
> page is: American Military Supply
> 252 E. Semoran Blvd.
> Casselberry, Fl 32707
>
> Phone: (407)-696-8006
>
> I contacted them on Mon. at the above phone no. Good luck to you.
>
> Ned Parkes

Hi! If you had been following this group you would have found that 4 of
us have been ripped of by them when we have ordered M100 trailers from
them 5 months ago! They promised us del in 6-8 weeks. We delt with Les
Kaltenecker. We have never got our trailers, or money back! The company
is located at 7611 South Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Fl. Not at the
address you said. Same phone, But if you call information, you will
find the phone number is in winter Springs, a sub of Orlando. They will
string you along giving you every excuse. You will be unable to get a
live person 99% of the time, and after a while they won't return any of
your calls! Les will tell you how big they are, but you never talk to a
live person, and the 2 times in 5 months I did, it was always Les.
Well, GOOD LUCK! They have $500 of my money! Stu

--
Stu & Meredith  Derry, NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die" 1952 M38A1