Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] '52 M37 Parts

Re: [MV] '52 M37 Parts

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 00:28:46 -0700

Yes I'm sure-I've been using them for years.
They each measure 4.5" across and approx. 4.75" long. The only difference
between the NAPA 1100 and the Wix 51100 is that, even though they are both
supposedly made by the same company, the Wix filters have considerable more
rows of holes.
What are the dimensions of the NAPA 1010? Maybe they are interchangeable?

Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ