Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] MV 'Bill of Rights and Wrongs'

Re: [MV] MV 'Bill of Rights and Wrongs'

Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 10:50:21 -0500

At 11:28 PM 6/18/97 -0700, you wrote:
>ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Can we knock off all this petty political B.S. bickering and get back to
>what this list is supposed to be about? Namely, MV enthusiasts swapping
>stories and advice and contacts for parts!
>
>Dan Schultz
>Mesa, AZ

>Dan,

Consider it knocked off, as far as I'm concerned. My appologies: I thought
we WERE "swapping stories and advice and contacts for parts!" Being new at
this, I guess I misinterpreted what that meant.

Steve Allen, Rolla, MO, USA>