Military-Vehicles: [MV] Admin Question: iName SMTP server - IMPORTANT Information

[MV] Admin Question: iName SMTP server - IMPORTANT Information

MV List Admin (postmaster@skylee.com)
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 21:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

I just received this from something called iName. Do any of you
make use of this organization? If so, please e-mail me. I've e-mailed
them for clarification but have heard nothing yet. Ironically, if
iName is filtering list mail to one or more mil-veh members, it is
unlikely said members will even see this message.

--Arthur
ack@skylee.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: mailblock@iname.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:26:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: mil-veh-owner@skylee.com
Subject: iName SMTP server - IMPORTANT Information

Dear mil-veh-owner@skylee.com,

Recently you were unable to send mail through iName's mail (SMTP) server.
In an effort to protect iName Members from unsolicited email (SPAM), iName
has implemented Advanced Spam Filtering Technology (ASFT) which stops
non-iName Members from using our servers.

If you have received this email and you are an active iName Member, please
reply with the following information:

1. Your iName
2. Your destination address
3. Your email program