Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Medina MV Rally

Re: [MV] Medina MV Rally

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 00:28:46 -0700

Mbjeeper@aol.com wrote:

> Is anyone going to Medina, Ohio this weekend?
> It is still on, isn't it? Loaned my latest magazines (W/ event ads) to a
> fellow down the road and needs another army jeep like the Willys he bought in
> 1946 for $600 and change. It's gonna cost him a little more this time
> around.
> If anyone knows of a change or cancellation , please post it.
> Thanks,
> MBJEEPER
> Moundsville, WV

Jeeper

Yes Medina is still on this w/e (jul 26 & 27), Info ph # is
330-336-7657 7-10 pm. I wont be going this year as I shot my mad money
at memphis & anderson Iniana, but have gone before & it is the best
indiv meet that I have been to within 6 hours of my driving radius (from
Chicago area). Plan on going next yr though. Have fun...:)

Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437