Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] How to Restore a Jeep

RE: [MV] How to Restore a Jeep

jeff@fred.wonet.com.pl
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 15:10:46 -0400 (EDT)

If you guys are going to 1943 on your way back can you stop in 1954 so that
you can get me some M38A1 parts. And also I have been having trouble not
knowing what to do sometimes, mechanically; so can you kidnap a 1954
mechanic. Preferably a female 18 to 28 years of age, weight proportionate to
height, extremely beautiiful, can cook, clean, dress game, and doesn't mind
cutting the grass. Also buy me some IBM stock as well as stock in all the
major car companies and pharmacuetical companies. Then when you get back I
will be extremely rich so I will have time to work on my Jeep all the time
and buy all the rest of the toys that I want.

Jeff Granai

I figure if we are all wishing for things might as well go all the way.At