Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] GMC Banjo axles

Re: [MV] GMC Banjo axles

Underground Utilities - Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 16:21:17 -0500

I received an Email March 07, 1997 from Sam Winer Motors advertising gov't
rebuilt front and rear axle assemblies for the CCKW (banjo). The prices
were $595 for the front and $395 for the rear FOB Akron, OH.

The address was:
Robert Zetzer
Sam Winer Motors, Inc
Akron, OH 44312
330-628-4881
330-628-0948 fax

I have not done business with them, If someone on the list has perhaps they
would provide a reference.

Hope this helps.

Tom Chism
Independence, KS USA