Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M416 questions

Re: [MV] M416 questions

Stu Ellis (stu@bit-net.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 18:07:35 -0400

--------------95258C52E1D7A89F890739BE

Jerry Ashe wrote:

> Stu,
> So you finally got you a trailer, GREAT!!!! If you do not
> mind how much
> did it cost?
> Wed. night I leave for Orlando to file a criminal complaint
> against
> Les,
>
> JLA

Hi! I went to my MV Club Rally this weekend . While there I found a
416 for $200 unrestored. Rust is all surface and floor is exec.. All
it needs is heavy sanding, paint, new wiring harness ($40) and paint.
The tires are just OK, good enough for now. They usuallygo for about
$395 in this cond. But guess what! Guess who called today. Ya, you
guessed right! Les called ( they have a 800 number now and I call
everyday and leave nasty messages asking for my paint back and calling
him a scam artist 800-871-8570, just to bug him. Yes, I have a lot
of spare time since I am out of work for now. He said, get this, that
he has not heard from his driver since 6/23/97, and he, Les, had a
death in his family, and has not been to work since, until now. He
tried to tell me that" He" refunded my money, not Visa. He said my
trailer is still on the road, haha, and when it arrives I can refuse
it or pay for it! What a joke. I told him I saved his email for
proof of fraud.

--
Stu & Meredith  Derry, NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die" 1952 M38A1

--------------95258C52E1D7A89F890739BE Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for Stuart Ellis Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcard fn: Stuart Ellis n: Ellis;Stuart org: Ellis' Arms, Inc. adr: 14 Maurice Rd.;;;Derry; NH;03038-4909;USA email;internet: stu@bit-net.com title: President tel;work: 603-437-6325 x-mozilla-cpt: ;0 x-mozilla-html: TRUE end: vcard