Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] weasel parts and questions

Re: [MV] weasel parts and questions

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:27:05 -0700

I just received some parts from Brian. He can sometimes be difficult to get
ahold of on the phone as he is rather busy but he does come through and his
parts are first rate as far as my experience.
His address is:

Brian C. Asbury
Box 116, Station A
Brampton, Ontario
Canada L6V 2K7
(905) 454-9025
(519) 853-1738

I have usually had more luck reaching him at the (519) number but keep
trying both until you reach him!

His parts are mostly US manufacture so there is no Duty fee.

Regards,
Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ