Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

Re: [MV] M38 loses power, stalls

Paul Vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 13:19:30 -0500

SBJohnston@aol.com wrote:

> Paul wrote:
>
> >The T.M. shows that the fuel pump should develop between
> > 4.5 to 5 psi of pressure. It was suggested that you try a
> >gravity fed setup for t-shooting
>
> I will -- should be easy to set up and will put the fuel pump question to
> bed.
> Thanks for the good suggestions -- I've got some more avenues to explore.
> Good thing the kids and wife are out of town this weekend and I am in
> bachelor mode!
>
> Steve Johnston
>
>Steve

Cool on the bachelor mode...nothing like having the house all to your
self....just like the good ole days! Time to play with your olive drab
toy(s) :))