Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] M37 NOT STARTING

RE: [MV] M37 NOT STARTING

Hayes-Holgate, Shaun (SHayesHolg@ea.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:58:52 -0700

back when i first bought my m-43 it ran fine but would never start up
again.i still have the same
problem now. it seems to take almost 10 minutes before it kicks in.i
don't know if its due to the
design of the engine components or whether its a faulty part. i remember
way back asking the
list about this problem and most of the responses put it down to ' thats
the way these trucks are '
so i just accepted that.but lately i've been wondering if there is some
kind of ignition boost formula
or part that could be added to help the fuel bang sooner in the startup
phase because it almost
seems as if its taking all that crank time to get enough fuel
circulating through the system. i'm
in the same boat as you and i'd love to get this worked out if possible.
anyone know?