Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] NOS soft top

Re: [MV] NOS soft top

Jeep Meister (buzzer@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 08:55:48 -0700

I had the same problem with a M151-A1 top and I tried several restoration
products. It looked to me that the discoloration was in the plastic and not
on the surface so nothing I tried worked. I took the top to a boat repair
shop and had them put in a heaver gauge window.
Buzz, Reno,NV