Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] To Ron, RE: waterproof

Re: [MV] To Ron, RE: waterproof

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 10:56:24 -0400

> > Let's don't be so closed-minded and self-righteous.
>
> This from the person who said you had to go back in time
> and get NOS electricity. I find it fascinating that it is OK
> for YOU to belittle purists. Let's see. What would you call
> that? Hmmmm. Maybe self-righteous?

Polite folks might call him self-righteous, might even call him humorless
(except when he's being "funny"), as well. But why limit yourself to
polite adjectives? There's an entire universe of impolite nouns which
might be perfect here. One anatomical reference comes, quickly, to mind.

Regards,

JP