Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Aussie MVer's

Re: [MV] Aussie MVer's

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:07:59 -0400

----------
> From: Dale Lauborough <jeepman@sierra.net>

> The thought occured to me, as I drove
> MV's in Japan, who also drive on the "wrong" side.

This is off topic a little but...

I am not as well traveled as some of you but have always wondered about the
RH drive phenomenon. It seems to me that it can only occur on islands
(like England or Japan) where you don't eventually have to interface with
folks driving on the opposite (right) side of the road. Is this correct?
If not where (non-island) do they do this and how do they handle the
transition? I would sure like to see that traffic circle, rotary,
whatever!

Regards,

JP