Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] Fuel Can Orientation

RE: [MV] Fuel Can Orientation

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 21:22:20 -0400

>By the way I am restoring a '46 civilain CJ2A and could use a line on the floor panels
>and the under floor supports.

There is a company up in Wisconsin called Classic Enterprises that repros these
panels. I don't have the number handy. I know Beachwood carries these panels.
I have the channel dimensions for the floor supports (hat channels) if you want to
take them to a sheet metal shop and have them bent up yourself. A lot of this
you can do yourself. The floors are simply just flat sheet metal. I personally
wouldn't pay $90 or whatever Classic Enterprises is charging these days to buy
a set of 2 pieces of flat 16 gauge steel.

Todd Paisley